If the Parish Priest or the Chaplain is the person you are expressing a grievance about then:

For parishes in the Archdeaconry of Newcastle the person to assist you will be Archdeacon Arthur Copeman.

For parishes in the Coastal Episcopate the person to assist you will be Bishop Charlie Murry.

For parishes in the Inland Episcopate the person to assist you will be Bishop Sonia Roulston.

Where you have a matter involving the Samaritans, Anglican Care or one of the Diocesan Schools you should contact those organisations directly.

If you are unsure as to where to direct your question or concern please email complaints@newcastleanglican.org.au

Once you know who the person and you have been in touch with them the next step is to resolve the grievance locally with assistance.

Parish Safety Policy Home
Implementation Frameworks
Implementation Guides
Grievance Protocol Home

Stay Connected

Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed and up-to-date.