We aspire to be people’s first choice of parish, agency, school, or service.
People flourishing because of what we do, inspired by the way of Jesus.
Based on the Five Marks of Mission of the Anglican Communion, our mission is to enable people’s spirituality—worship, reflection, and prayer.
Telling people about the way of Jesus, nurturing people in the way of Jesus.
Responding to human needs with loving service, addressing violence and unjust structures—pursuing peace and reconciliation and caring for creation.
- Compassion – recognising, serving and supporting all who are suffering
- Integrity – promoting honesty and equity
- Justice – pursuing healthy communities and enabling the common good
- Faith – relating with God and finding meaning and purpose
- Courage – engaging uncertainty and difficulty with dignity
- Wisdom – acquiring and applying knowledge and insight
Our Service Philosophy
Placing people at the centre of our work, you will have:
- Reliability – I am consistently provided safe and effective services, education, or ministry.
- Individuality – I am supported to be myself and achieve my goals.
- Dignity – I am valued and my rights are respected.
- Empowerment – I am equipped to be my best self and live my best life.