We Value Our People
Join our community
As a team member, you are at the core of what we do at Newcastle Anglican, and we like to see you flourish. We aim to provide benefits that support your work and wellbeing.
As the needs of our mission and team members evolve, we will continue to deliver various supports and benefits for our employees.
Newcastle Anglican’s employee benefits range from financial benefits and flexible working arrangements to supports for your health and wellbeing, and training and development opportunities.
- Salary packaging options: Up to $16,000, allowing you to maximise your take-home pay
- Entertainment/Meal Card: Utilise your pre-tax income up to $2,650 per year in addition to your tax-free limit for living expenses
- Employee referral program: Receive a bonus up to $500 per successful referral
- Sign-on incentive: Receive a bonus up to $500 for commencing employment with Newcastle Anglican for identified roles
- Flexible working conditions: Recognising the need for work-life balance
- Paid parental leave: 14 weeks full paid parental leave or 3 weeks partner leave (after 12 months of service), including superannuation entitlements
- Tax-deductible contribution: Opportunity to contribute to our payroll giving program, donating back into the community which is tax deductible
Health and Wellbeing Benefits
- Discounted private health insurance
- Fitness Passport Gym Memberships with fees starting as low as $14.50 per week
- Employee assistance program: Offering confidential counselling and support when needed, for you and your family
- Immunisation program: Offering assessment, screening and vaccination against infectious diseases, including annual flu vaccination
Training and Development Benefits
- Personal and Professional development
- Education opportunities
- Career opportunities