The Third Session of the Fifty-Second Synod will meet from 11am on Friday 25 October 2019 until 5pm on Saturday 26 October 2019.
There will be no session on Friday evening with the prayers concluding the business of the day at 6pm. The Synod Eucharist will be on the Saturday morning at 9.30am.
All of the Synod sessions will be at the Cathedral.
The Right Reverend Professor Stephen Pickard will be a guest of the Synod and will be assisting the Synod explore its response to discussions about human sexuality and changes in the Marriage Act. He will be addressing the Synod on Friday 26 October.
- 10.1 A BILL FOR A CLERICAL MINISTRY ORDINANCE AMENDMENT (Retirement Age) ORDINANCE 2019
- 10.2 A Bill for an Administration of Parishes Ordinance Amendment Ordinance 2019
- 10.3 PROPOSED CLERGY DISCIPLINE ORDINANCE 2019
- 11.1 Synod Clergy Discipline Ordinance Amendment 2019
- 11.2 Proposed Blessing Regulation Bill
Synod Business Paper