Work Health & Safety
The Anglican Diocese of Newcastle is committed to ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of all its paid staff, contractors, visitors and volunteers. To this end, all have the responsibility to ensure they abide by all procedures and instructions, take reasonable care of themselves and other who may be affected by their actions or omissions, report all incidents, injures and hazards as required.
To view the Work Health and Safety Policy, located in Section 16 of The Diocesan Handbook HERE.
- 017 Memo – Major Parish Events
- 018 Memo – Stallholders Markets 2016-2017
- 018 Market Liability Renewal form for Parishes 2015-2016
- 018 Market Liability Proposal Form For 2017
- Memo 15 – Parish Facilities Hire
- KnowRisk Jumping Castle
- Moveable Play Equipment
- Falling Space and Impact Area
- Procedural Checklist Property Matters
Emergency Management Plans
If you have any question or require further information contact:(02) 4926 3733 firstname.lastname@example.org