We would be delighted to explore you ministering within the Anglican Diocese of Newcastle.
People exploring work and ministry in this Diocese should be familiar with the Diocesan Ethos.
Clergy VacanciesThe parishes listed below are seeking clergy at the current time.
- FULL TIME – Dungog
- PART TIME – Swansea
- PART TIME – Wollombi Valley
- HOUSE FOR DUTY – Gresford and Paterson
- HOUSE FOR DUTY – Stroud
To be eligible for appointment the person must be a Priest within the Anglican Communion or a Deacon exploring the vocation to priesthood.
You must be willing to work within and support the ethos of the Diocese of Newcastle.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident or eligible for a working visa.
There are currently no positions available.
Positions Vacant in other Christian Organisations
There are currently no positions advertised.
Positions Vacant in other Dioceses
Senior Chaplain – Full Time
Anglican Diocese of Adelaide
Expressions of Interest to Archbishop’s Executive Assistant, Janette Linton.
A copy of the position description is available on request.
About the role:
The position of Senior Chaplain is a relatively new position in the Diocese of Adelaide, which aims to strengthen Chaplaincy in Health, Welfare and other sectors where Chaplains are already in place or may be in place as the need for Chaplains continues to emerge and grow.
The Diocese of Adelaide is seeking a Senior Chaplain who will:
- Support Chaplains in their ministry with people in the wider community;
- Continue to develop and implement functional operational systems for Chaplaincy within the Diocesan Office;
- Work with Government Health Networks, AnglicareSA and other areas where Chaplains are placed;
- Assist in the recruitment and professional development of Chaplains; and,
- Facilitate awareness across the Diocese of the significance and potential growth of Chaplaincy.
The full Expression of Interest notification can be viewed here.
Expressions of Interest close at 4pm, Friday 22nd January 2021. An interview process will take place once suitable candidates are identified and notified.